Hall of Fame
The ATSNJ Hall of Fame exists to recognize the very best of our profession in the state of New Jersey. Induction into the Hall of Fame honors athletic trainers who exemplify the mission of the ATSNJ through significant lasting contributions that enhance the quality of health care provided by athletic trainers and advance the profession. They have helped shape the profession in New Jersey through their noteworthy accomplishments and dedication to service, leadership and professionalism.
- Nominator must be an ATSNJ member
- The nominee must be an ATSNJ member
- If retired or deceased, the nominee must have been an ATSNJ member
- Nominee must have a minimum of twenty years of work experience as a Certified / Licensed Athletic Trainer in the State of New Jersey
- The entire career of the nominee is taken into consideration, with the largest portion of the criteria pertaining to Athletic Training activities in the State of New Jersey
- Nominee must have already received the ATSNJ Distinguished Service Award
- Nominations are open until January 15th
- Application is due on February 1st
- You will receive a confirmation of nomination by e-mail from the Awards Chair within 48 hours. Please contact Dan J. Evans at email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail
Please note that existing Hall of Fame members are not elligible for this award again.