Distinguished Service Award
The ATSNJ Distinguished Service Award (DSA) recognizes ATSNJ members who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to leadership, volunteer service, advocacy and distinguished professional activities as an athletic trainer. The DSA exclusively recognizes ATSNJ members who have been involved in service and leadership activities at the state and district level.
- Nominator must be an ATSNJ member.
- The nominee must be an ATSNJ member.
- If retired or deceased, nominee must have been an ATSNJ member.
- Nominee must have a minimum of ten years of work experience as a Certified/Licensed Athletic Trainer in the State of New Jersey
- The majority of the criteria for this award will focus on activities pertaining to Athletic Training activities in the State of New Jersey
- Nominations are open until January 15th
- Application is due on February 1st
- You will receive a confirmation of nomination by e-mail from the Awards Chair within 48 hours. Please contact Dan J. Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail.
Nominations shall be submitted by a certified/licensed or retired certified/licensed member of the ATSNJ to the chairperson of the Honors and Awards Committee via the webform below. In the event that the nomination is approved, the nominee will be sent a link to fill out more information needed to complete the process.