Victor (Vito) D. Recine Memorial Scholarship Criteria
Mr. Victor (Vito) Recine was an athletic trainer for over 40 years in New Jersey, and a leader in the development of our Athletic Training Practice Act. The ATSNJ awards a deserving high school student this scholarship in his name.
The recipient will be selected from high school seniors who live and attend school in New Jersey aspiring to pursue a career in athletic training. Students must have served their school as a student aide and have applied to a college or university that sponsors a CAATE approved program.
There can be only a maximum of 2 applications per school.
- The nominating/supervising athletic trainer must be a certified/licensed member of ATSNJ.
- A guidance counselor familar with the nominee will receive a link to fill out the guidance form via the email address listed on the nomination form.
- The nominee/student will receive a link to the student form via the email listed on the nomination form.
- The nominating/supervising athletic trainer will also supply a written recommendation that should be sent to email@example.com.
- Nominations are due by January 15th
- Completed forms/recommendation are due by February 1st.