Dr. Timothy Hosea Team Physician Award
The Dr. Timothy Hosea Award is given to a deserving team physician who has worked to support and further the profession of Athletic Training. This recipient will have emulated the characteristics of Dr. Hosea and his commitment to our profession.
The following criteria will be utilized in the evaluation process:
- Years of service as a team physician (ten year minimum)
- State ATSNJ activities such as speaking, offices held, liaison positions, and committee work
- Special event coverage as team physician such as all-star games, state games, Olympic games and other athletic events
- Education, research, and publications in the field of sports medicine and athletic training.
- Charitable and community involvement.
Nominations shall be submitted by January 15th by a certified/licensed or retired certified /licensed member of the ATSNJ to the chairperson of the Honors and Awards Committee via the webform below. Once contacted by the Awards Committee, the nominating ATSNJ member shall then submit a letter of recommendation and the physician's CV for review by February 1st.