Check out our interactive newsletter provided by the ATSNJ secondary school committee that includes a tribute to Phil Hossler, tips from the field, facility favs, evidenced-based bites and more!
Produced twice a year, BE GreAT! provides strategies, solutions and solid advice to be the best AT you can be! Links are provided throughout the newsletter. You can download a sample ‘AT Talk’ to educate others about your role, learn more about evidenced-based principles, and access NATA resources.
In this issue:
- Learn the best special tests to evaluate for a SLAP tear
- See what products your colleagues recommend for your facility
- Treat bleeding injuries fast during wrestling matches with a tip from the field
- Get PR ideas to promote the profession in your community
- Read about Kelli Hudson, MA, ATC in our Secondary Member Spotlight
- Receive success advice from seasoned ATs
- Learn life balance lessons to keep you happy and healthy
If you have suggestions for future issues please contact secondary school committee co-chair and newsletter editor Marissa Breymeier, MS, ATC firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to view the Be GreAT! Spring 2022 Newsletter