The Athletic Trainers' Society (ATSNJ) consists of Certified Athletic Trainers, Athletic Training Students, Physicians and other allied health care professionals living or employed in the State of New Jersey. Working together, our goal is to the advancement and improvement of the athletic training profession in the State. The ATSNJ also continually strives to ensure that athletes receive the best health care possible.
The Athletic Trainers' Society of New Jersey is:
- ATSNJ, Inc.
- Composed primarily of members certified by the National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Cerfication &/or Licensed by the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners.
- Dedicated to the advancement, and improvement of the Athletic Training profession in the state of New Jersey.
- Continually striving to ensure that the student-athlete receives the best possible health care.
The Goals of the ATSNJ:
- Educate the general public as to the role and function of an Athletic Trainer.
- Provide sports care information to related health care organizations and other groups.
- Encourage students to enter the Athletic Training profession by offering information and scholarships.
- Provide speakers bureau.
- Educate athletes of their right to proper health care.
If you have any questions about athletic training in the state of New Jersey, please feel free to contact anyone on the Executive Council.