ATSNJ is conducting a student video contest.
- Student Athletic Training Educations Programs are asked to please submit a video no greater than 3 minutes in duration.
- Video should focus on the value of an athletic trainer and the National Athletic Training Month Slogan - "We Prepare, You Perform"
- The target audience for the video is the general public.
- Video can be in most formats, if you have a question if your format is ok please e-mail Joe Friedrich at email@example.com
- The deadline for video submission is 3/31/2015, the video must be received no later than 3/31/2015.
- Please mail to:
Allan Parsells, MS, ATC
ATSNJ Public Relations Chairman
Head Athletic Trainer
Oratory Prep School
4 Beverly Road, Summit, NJ 08825
- Once received the video will be placed on the ATSNJ website and a polling will be conducted to determine the winner.
- Videos will be placed online around mid March (we will send an announcement to each program once the video has been posted) and voting will take place from that time until the last day in March.
- ATEPs are encourage to have as many people come to the ATSNJ website (www.atsnj.org) to vote for the best video.
- The student group that wins will receive a $200 gift card from the ATSNJ for their student program. If you have any questions please feel free to email Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org.